The Conference offers numerous exhibition and sponsorship opportunities to companies interested in partnering with the organizers as either sponsors or exhibitors. There are various options to profile and beneficially represent your company at this inaugural event.
Please note that should there be several companies interested in the same sponsorship package, we will work on a first come first served basis. Delegate registrations include admission to all sessions, lunches & coffee as well as access to the exhibition & conference area.
- Sponsorship package opportunities - 3 levels:
- Platinum sponsor
- Gold sponsor
- Silver sponsor
- Exhibition opportunities
- Other Available sponsorship opportunities
- Cocktail reception sponsorship
- Conference Lunch sponsorship opportunities
- Conference bag/case sponsorship
- Coffee Break sponsorship opportunities
- Fliers into delegates bags
- USB Sticks sponsorship
- Conference closing Gala Dinner Sponsorship
The sponsorship models allows you to capture delegates’ attention in a variety of ways, depending on the specific needs of your business.
We understand that these needs may not necessarily fit into the prescribed levels outlined in this document, and we therefore invite you to discuss with us alternative options available to tailor-make a sponsorship package that best suits your organization.
The KCIIC 2016 Conference will provide your organization with:
- Maximum exposure at a premier conference
- An opportunity to build and reinforce strategic relationships
- Time to network with industry colleagues and key decision makers.
- A cost effective way to reinforce your organization’s brand and build brand awareness amongst a relevant audience.
- Access to a broad network of industry partners from National and County Government departments and the private sector.
- Time to present latest innovations and new products or services to a pertinent audience, and showcase your expertise and capabilities.
- Increased marketing opportunities including visibility on the conference website and associated marketing materials.
College of Biological and physical Sciences. School of Biological Sciences. School of Physical Sciences. Department of Meteorology. Department of Physics Department of Chemistry. Department of Geology.Institute for Climate change and Adaptation. Centre for Biotechnology and Bioinformatics.School of Computing and informatics.